Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

Some random photos

Daniel and I at Texas Roadhouse in St George. Can I just say that their rolls and ribs are the best ever????! Tonight we went to Matt and Kims for FHE. It was so fun. We decorated cookies. Here's Carter licking the frosting off a cookie!
A few photos I found from Cove Fort Days in August. So much fun... Those old missionaries are super cute.

Im trying to find the 'little moments' not only in photography, but in life. Its so important to remember that we are so blessed by the beauty all around us. But its up to us to see that beauty. So often we overlook it... We chose to focus on the negative (and believe me- its so easy). So- hopefully each day I can capture something that will make me more aware of the beautiful and many blessings God has given me. My new favorite quote:

"Life is not measured by moments, but by the moments that take our breath away."
(unknown)

1 comment: