Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Peace...

So today was just a good day. Nothing major happened. Just a combination of small things that made today good. I was able to go to the temple today. I love just getting away from everything for a while and focus on things that really matter. I love the opportunity to go to the temple. It seems like no matter what- you can just really feel peace there.

Along the same lines, a most fabulous scripture popped out at me the other day. Love it when that happens- especially at the times you most need it.

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid... for the Lord they God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." (Deuteronomy 31:6)


I also found the coolest website. They have make up for $1!!!!! I think I ordered the whole store. I just couldnt pass it up, even though I have tons of make up already- whats a few more right??!

Tomorrow is Conference and Im super excited. Its also Priesthood session night and that only means one thing! While the guys are gone- its craft night! I just found a cute cute project on Becky Higgings blog. I think I know what Im doing tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment