Today was also great because before the conference Kim, Jessica, Janae and I all went to Applebees for dinner too. What a fun girls night out! It was great just talking and laughing. Its so wonderful to have such great friends. I think back 2 1/2 years ago when I moved here- I had no clue the friendships and memories I would make. It really has been such a fun journey. I loved Ro's recent blog post about needing girlfriends. She talks about how important it is to be able to call up your friends just to talk, or to vent or just to hang out. Im so grateful I have that! Here's a picture after WC. (Left to Right: Amy, Me, Jessica, Kim, Janae)

Also, Aly's blood test came back NEGATIVE for Celiacs. In fact everything was normal. Super! We can eat normal foods (or so I thought.) It has been 24 hours since I put her back on normal foods. Every symptom (tiredness, all the lovely bowel movement stuff, gas, tummy aches) yep- it all came back. Everything that took 2 weeks to go away was completely undone in 24 hours. So frustrating. So... back to square one.

No comments:
Post a Comment