I forgot! Today was Aly's Halloween party at preschool. She had such a good time. Ms. Amy had cookies for them to decorate and frost, they made spiders out of pipe cleaner and egg cartons - it was all so cute!! It was fun to see all the other kids in their costumes too. Aly came home and she talked all about her party in preschool. Here are some photos...
Here is the cookie she decorated herself...

Check out that cookie!!
Here is Aly in her costume. She is a pink leopard. The girls picked their own costumes one day when we were at Target. They picked the same thing. They are cute, warm and cheap. Cant beat that!!
I love the "effects" you have put on your photos here. Can you shed some light? Is this lightroom, or is there an overlay?
ReplyDeleteI love Halloween; I'm bummed that I'll be out of town on business.