Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Railroad Tracks

Today Daniel was off of work (for Columbus day). So I decided to take advantage of the time and take some pictures. I knew that the photos were not going to be ideal since it was during the middle of the day. Direct sunlight... But I still couldn't pass up the opportunity. So, we drove and drove and drove. We finally ended up not to far from our house by these railroad tracks. The girls loved playing on the tracks and it was just a lot of fun.














And here was the fun picture of Aly the other day in Daniel's school hat.


Can I just say she was a rascal tonight? She stuck a pea up her nose. I had my neighbor come over and help me hold her down. My neighbor's daughter was holding a flashlight and I had to use my tweezers to get the pea out!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are AWESOME! I'd love some feedback on Adobe Lightroom. Is it worth it for a beginner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed my sister these pictures and she REALLY wants you to take pictures of her and her kids on the railroad tracks before she goes back to Connecticut on the 20th. The photos are super cute and would be very appropriate since her son is obsessed with trains!

    ReplyDelete