Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Growing Up

Sometimes I dont realize how quickly my kids are growing. Im with them every day, all day long. To me, it just seems a gradual process.

However, tonight I got back from working out with Kim (well- it wasnt a work out. I walked on the treadmill at a grandpa pace for 30 minutes. But I guess its a start) It was about 10:45 and Aly woke up. She came into my bathroom as I was brushing my teeth. She wanted to brush hers too. As we were brushing, I looked at her in the mirror and realized how big she really was getting. Her hair is getting longer. Her vocabulary is expanding. She loves to play pretend...


{Also- as of MIDNIGHT! she is still awake! She went down at 8 and woke up at 10:45 and has not settled back down!}

Here is a page I made when she decided to play dress up. This is her special blanket that Sandy made for her. She used it as a dress, got her purse and said- Im all dressed up for the temple! Im going to the temple now mommy. Grabbed my camera and this is what I got.



Amy has quite the personality too. This was her newborn photoshoot. I really dont think that her face has changed much. She still has the same face when she cries. She loves to dance to music. She is also a stinker. I gave both girls suckers. Amy finished hers before Aly. Amy went up to Aly and grabbed her sucker and RAN. She was running toward me and had the biggest smile. Aly was screaming and crying right behind her. Priceless...

{That is milk coming out of her spaghetti smeared darling face! This was the day she discovered she could spit milk back out.}

2 comments:

  1. Amy is learning to be just as fiesty as Aly! They make me laugh every day! They are so smart and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are officially my hero. :) LOVE your photos and LO. Question: do you use Actions in PS?

    ReplyDelete