Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Zoo!!

Today we went to the zoo. It was so much fun! Dad took the day off work, Grandma paid for us all and we packed a nice lunch and headed out. Aly was so excited to go. She has been talking about this for the past week. The girls had such a great time! The girls even had cotton candy for the first time. Aly loved it but Amy hated it. She kept spiting it out. Then we would ask her if she wanted more and she would just shake her head no. Check out the pics...

Here is Aly at the little playground at the Zoo. She is in a little turtle shell.


Amy in the same turtle shell...



White Alligator



I think this leopard liked my kids a little too much. Thank goodness that there was glass there. :) The girls loved him though!! He was pacing back and forth in the window and they would run the length of the window just laughing. It was so fun!

Zebras...

My cool kiddos in their sunglasses.

Amy and I on the train.

All of us (except Daniel had to work) posing with the gorilla.



And for something even more random, my make up order from ELF came yesterday. My usually spotless bathroom now looks like this!!! I have make up everywhere! (Not to mention I have a huge three drawer cubby full of make up under my sink too.) But this does not mean that I am done buying make up. (okay, so I admit- its an obsession!)

2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    You are such a talented photographer. I am really impressed. I am glad you are doing such amazing things with yoru talents. I have no photography skills! good work!

    ReplyDelete