Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall... (updated version with more pics) :)

When I brought Aly home from preschool she immediately ran out of the car and found a leaf. She came over and said, "Mommy! Look how pretty!" I love her. She really sees beauty in the ordinary things. She had to keep her leaf and bring it in the house. She wanted a picture of her and her leaf too. Here's a quick snap of the leaf.

Amy also just learned how to drink out of a straw this week!!! We were at Costco and she really wanted a sip of my drink. So... not thinking she would be able to get any, I gave it to her. To my surprise the soda comes right up the straw. I think it startled her because the look on her face was hilarious! Here is a picture I took of her today. I just took it as she was sitting up against my bedroom wall. She is growing up so fast. Such a funny personality!
Here are some other pictures from today. Kids were eating a snack and watching a bit of TV.

1 comment:

  1. I love the girls. They really are the sweetest things on earth! Aly is always so concerned with making sure Amy is included. She made me make Amy's hat first last night before I made hers so Amy woudln't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete