Okay- designed a new header. I thought it was time for a new one. What do ya think? I have to change thing all the time. The photos in my house rotate about every three months. Its rotate or buy a bigger house! :)
I love the header, it is super cute. Also the class was great tonight. I learned lots of new tricks. You'll have to check out the new photos I posted on my blog using some of your tips.
I like it!!! And you really do have to change all the time. I think it must be a family thing because I change majors, boyfriends, shoes, and clothes all the time. Lets just blame the parents.
I love the header, it is super cute. Also the class was great tonight. I learned lots of new tricks. You'll have to check out the new photos I posted on my blog using some of your tips.
ReplyDeleteI like it!!! And you really do have to change all the time. I think it must be a family thing because I change majors, boyfriends, shoes, and clothes all the time. Lets just blame the parents.
ReplyDeleteLove the new header!!
ReplyDelete