Today was our enrichment photography class. I did a power point presentation on how to get better photos. It was a lot of fun. I was surprised at how many people were there. It really made me think about our ward. They are splitting the stake next Sunday (or doing whatever to it). I
dont know if we will still be with the same people or not. However- it has been so much fun. I have made some wonderful friends. These are ladies that would really do anything to help you out. So many people helped me get ready for my
photog class and gave me inspiration and encouragement. It is so fabulous to have a ward family! So- if any of you are reading this- I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Oh Jen- you have inspired me from that picture of you and Ryan. I am going through some old photos and decided to post them. I cant believe that I was 19 when I got married!! (Almost 20) Its been five wild years!

Here is another one of us taken at Silver Lake last fall.

And here is another random photo. This was taken when I got to go test out the new
Embraer 190. I believe that this was their first E-190. I was lucky enough to go take an hour joy ride around the Salt Lake area. We flew over the Great Salt Lake at sunset and it was amazing. (2005) (Thanks to
Pink Ink Studios for the border/mask around the picture. They have awesome stuff!)
hey, glad the photog class was a success. Do you mind sending me your power point so I can learn, too?
ReplyDelete