Today I told the girls we were going to go to Ikea. Aly was so excited. She loves Ikea. She loves to just look around and just be there. (So funny for a three year old... Maybe I'm rubbing off) Well, as I was getting ready to go to Ikea, Aly says, "Mommy, I have something to show you." I went into the front room and found that their breakfast was all over my carpet. This would be fine if I had fed them what I had originally planned to- cereal or oatmeal. However, we had
minestrone soup last night... Aly begged for it this morning. I gave it to them. They didnt quite finish it. I just left it at our table. Yep- here is what I saw.

And here are the cuplrits.
.JPG)
Here we are at Ikea... (My mom came with us too) These came out of my little point and shoot camera that I carry around in my purse. Not bad! Also- I LOVE
IKEA!!! That is the coolest store ever!! Although it is cheap- I dont think it'd be too cheap to buy the entire store. I picked up some cute storage cubbies for my make up, found some magazine storage, a cute wire basket for towels in my master bath and an awesome 20x20 black frame with mat for $7 in the as-is section. I had to pull myself out of there before I started to buy more. We also ate lunch (thanks mom!) at the little ikea cafe thing. It was yummy and we had a great time.

.JPG)
{All the photos are completely unedited today... No time!}
Hehehehe. Those are my very sweet and devious nieces!
ReplyDelete