Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gardner Village



An outing at Gardner Village today... I had never been there in the fall, where everything is decorated with their darling witches. It was so cute! However, it felt as busy as a mall on black friday! A bit chaotic... but a wonderful place to take pictures. It was a nice day too- a bit cloudy (perfect for pictures) and not too cold. (I know there are only a few more nice days left in the year- gotta take advantage of 'em!) Here were a few of my favorites. (okay, more than a few I know- but I just couldnt narrow it down)







One of my favorites...


This one is for you Dad!! Remember the JetBOO pins at Halloween?!

Look! See that thing sticking straight out of Amy's head? Its her one lone ponytail thing! Her hair is finally long enough!

Girls playing ring-around-the-rosie in the parking lot.





I had a thing for feet pics today.



I just had to get a picture of this!! Stroller parking?? (and it was packed full too!)

MY SUPER ALL TIME FAVORITE!! Aly and Carter...

Totally not related to our Gardner Village trip today, but here is a long exposure shot of Amy in my parents kitchen. Thought it was kind of cool and abstract...

No comments:

Post a Comment