Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Water Orchestra

Aly and Amy have this obsession with tapping my glass drink every evening at dinner. They love the sound it makes. Well- that gave me an idea. We've all done that little thing were you fill up glasses with water (at different levels) and listen to the sounds they make when tapped. I thought the girls would love that. They did... for about a minute. Then they started to drink the water, stick their hands in the water, dump the water on the counter... and on themselves. I was snapping pictures of them playing with the water when Amy dumped some water all down her shirt and pants. Here is what I got. It was so funny!On another note, this time of year, I love watching the mountains. In early September, I noticed the leaves changing. For the past six weeks or so, the mountains have come alive with color. Im so blessed to have such a beautiful view when Im doing dishes! Here is a photo I snapped while standing at my balcony window.

1 comment:

  1. Will you send me those pictures of Amy? You totally captured that moment. I looked at those pictures and could just hear her reaction! It was almost like being there! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete