Hooray for a Girls Night Out! Tonight Cynthia, Kim and I crafted and painted our little wood projects from the Wood Connection. It was a lot of fun. Even better was the fact that we were able to just get together, eat and chat about anything and everything. Here is the project I did tonight. It was a recipe holder that I got from the WC. It came with some steel that I can attach a recipe to, but since this is going in Aly's room- I decided to cover it with scrapbook paper. I also did the pebble stones (which you cant see too well)

.JPG)
I snapped some awesome pictures of Aly today. Daniel came home from school with his new hat for the Academy. She put it on and looked darling. I'll post those once I send them through the good 'ol Lightroom. (Which I am now debating... SB600 external flash or Adobe Lightroom? AUGH... Choices!)
Here is another picture of us:

Aly was in the bath tonight and all of a sudden I hear, "Oh no! Carter NO! MOMMY!!!!" (Kim and I were just right outside the bathroom door) We run in and see Carter- FULLY CLOTHED- had just jumped right into the bath.
I snapped some awesome pictures of Aly today. Daniel came home from school with his new hat for the Academy. She put it on and looked darling. I'll post those once I send them through the good 'ol Lightroom. (Which I am now debating... SB600 external flash or Adobe Lightroom? AUGH... Choices!)
On another note- General Conference was fabulous. Love conference! It seems there is always something just for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment