Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

September?!

I cant believe its September already! Where did the summer go? Anyone else think it went by way too fast? We had a great summer swimming, and just playing outside! Im thinking about moving to a climate where its warm all year long... :)

Here's Amy's picture that didnt upload yesterday.

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Love those pink boots! How come she looks SO grown up in this picture?? What a cutie! (still need to get to wheeler!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was your birthday what a great friend am I. Well I am glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! Hey Salina when you want to go give me a call and I will go with you but you know after California. Way cute Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your processing is amazing on this, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute picture. It is funny cause I went to the candy store looking for a big lollypop for a picture but they just ordered more in. I will probably next week try back.

    ReplyDelete