Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Do they have to grow this fast?
I was just browsing through old pics on my computer and found this one: This is Amy- just 2 weeks old. Daniel snapped it of us- she was actually crying and I was trying to calm her down. I was mad that he was snapping pics with me in them (just having had a baby) but Im so glad he did. :) I guess I'd better remember those times when my kids are kicking and screaming in Target because I wont buy them candy at the checkout. Maybe someday I'll look back and miss that too... on second hand...maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She's so tiny, she looks like she's a little dolly. Such a sweet picture! Just be glad that you have some of the two of you during that time. Andrew NEVER thinks to grab the camera for shots like that.
ReplyDeleteAw cute! Shes so little! Its really crazy how they grow, sometimes you want it to go faster.. and sometimes you want it to slow down or reverse! PS- you dont look like you just had a baby!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet picture. And you look DANG good in it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet picture and if I looked that good after just having a baby I would take a million pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat is a sweet picture! we would love to come over. Hailea is in afternoon. I need projects to do! the more the better! Dang I did it again. I am under Kyle's name. Sorry! Jenilyn
ReplyDeletedoesn't that make you want another one?? Totally kidding, see you tommorow.
ReplyDeleteThey do grow up way too fast. I love this pic too.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture...and priceless memory. Yes, they do grow too fast! And now that my kids are a little older and don't usually scream for candy in Target...well especially my 19-year-old...:) I can honestly say I don't miss that. I miss other things, but not that! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jen this is Carissa Pugmire. I saw your blog on Jill and Brandons. I had no idea you were such an amazing photographer. Your pictures are beautiful. You have a real talent!
ReplyDeleteJennifer,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kim McDermaid. I am a neighbor of Chad and Melinda Gardner. Long story short, I am absolutely in love with your photography. Probably the best I have seen (my opinion). We really really really want you to take our family pics before winter comes... If you are interested, give me a call.
Kim 801-282-2617
P.S. what was your maiden name, my husband Derk went to TVille class of 1998...
Hi Jen! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your beautiful photos!! You are so talented, and your little girls are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you are at the theater a lot! It would be fun to see you there. :) I'm the one with the blue hair, at least until the end of Seussical. :)