These last 2 are seriously my favorite. Daniel and I just never have any good pictures of just the 2 of us. I had envisioned these in my head and when I saw/edited them... I was just in heaven! Hmmm... Im thinking canvas. And a huge thanks to Daniel for being such a trooper during our shoot and putting up with me. He knew this was so important to me. And he didnt even complain. But then again... he wasnt in the paisley blue tie.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Ok- here's my family pictures!!!!
Im so excited about these!! I love this orchard and was so excited for family pictures. There were deer all over the orchard and at one time we saw the entire herd running through the trees. It was beautiful. I was a bit worried because when we showed up- the lighting was nothing short of terrible... Even my SOOC shots (straight out of camera) were spotty. Luckily lighting is fixable in Photoshop! :) Cynthia came with us and took these pictures for us. I have to give her a huge thanks for being patient with me as I metered, re-metered, adjusted, made her crouch down in the nasty rancid apples to get the perfect angles, making everyone re shoot again (which Im glad we did)- oh and tossing her comb in the deer poop. I love you sis! Sorry about being high maintenance- but really- this is exactly what I saw and envisioned. So thank you Cyn.






These last 2 are seriously my favorite. Daniel and I just never have any good pictures of just the 2 of us. I had envisioned these in my head and when I saw/edited them... I was just in heaven! Hmmm... Im thinking canvas. And a huge thanks to Daniel for being such a trooper during our shoot and putting up with me. He knew this was so important to me. And he didnt even complain. But then again... he wasnt in the paisley blue tie.

These last 2 are seriously my favorite. Daniel and I just never have any good pictures of just the 2 of us. I had envisioned these in my head and when I saw/edited them... I was just in heaven! Hmmm... Im thinking canvas. And a huge thanks to Daniel for being such a trooper during our shoot and putting up with me. He knew this was so important to me. And he didnt even complain. But then again... he wasnt in the paisley blue tie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that last one. Its nice that you can hand your camera to your sister. Your kids were good too, that is no small feat either! Love them.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh....will he just let the tie GO!!!! Funny guy!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I'm thinking that I want to try the same location. Gotta get some family pictures soon!
they are AWESOME! I was planning on doing mine this weekend, but DANG IT.... it supposed to rain!
ReplyDeletei LOVE your spot, the colors, the vintaginess! GREAT JOB!
Really these are amazing, Jen.
ReplyDeleteJen, they turned out soooo good! I love how you edited them as well. Next week will work. My kids are in school the same day, well Kadin is. Let me know what will work and we will plan on it. Very good job!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at your beautiful photos, and your adorable family to boot!! What special talents and blessings you have!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE them. I love the one of Daniel with the girls. I think it is the first one. And the last one is awsome. Love the serious look. Miss you tons.
ReplyDeletePS I have my phone.
They turned out so good. We need to get together to photoshop soon. I have some photos I really want to edit.
ReplyDeleteThey look great.
ReplyDeleteI love the one of you and daniel! (The second to last one) Such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteLOVE ALL OF THEM!
ReplyDeletethese look awesome, where did you go to take these?
ReplyDelete