Today Jesenia, Lindsey, Jennie, Kim and I all went out to celebrate Lindsey's birthday. We turned our kids loose in the play area (that was completely enclosed and practically sound proof! Dont worry- there were windows so we could see them play). It was so much fun to just sit around and talk and laugh. We all became friends because we live (or lived...) in the same neighborhood. I am so grateful to have such great friends in my life- people that I can talk to about anything... ;) Lets do this again soon girls! Oh- and our picture was taken by my little Aly! She is really becoming quite the photographer.

Another masterpiece by aly! Hey I thought playlands scared you?
ReplyDeleteAw! You girls are soo cute! How fun to have the kids close in age, so they can all play. Thats funny Aly took the pic... shes a pro!! Takes after her mommy :)
ReplyDeleteNothing better than an enclosed play-land!! Sounds like heaven to me! WTG Aly...quite the eye...everyone's looking AND no heads cut off! Such talent for a 4 year old...but that doesn't surprise me!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! You'll have to tell everyone hi for me.
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to hang out with other girls (okay I guess we are women now). Thanks again for your help with the pictures. I printed up the family one and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I was at chick-fil-a yesterday. We will have our own at Jordan Landing in November! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteWe need to do this once a month, hope to see you in the morning.
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a fun time! I love that Aly took that shot! A budding photographer! Yay!
ReplyDelete