Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Editing...

Got back from our little trip out to Bear Lake. Cynthia took this in front of my favorite house. (yes, I brought my green chair) We're also taking our family pictures today... so I'll be knee deep in editing for a while.

my house

3 comments:

  1. WOWSERS! Love it. You are so cute and look so comfy in front of "your house" Maybe you should give the owners some pictures of their house. I bet they have no idea that you are so in love with it. Maybe you will get really lucky and find out they are an older couple with no kids and would love to leave it to when they die...hey it could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so talented. I wanted to also tell you that doing a rag quilts is SO much easier. I didn't have a lot of time and I saw that method. If you want dimensions let me know but it makes it a lot easier and still turns out cute. Keep taking lots of pictures and editing. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you fit right in. At least the chair does. LOL.

    ReplyDelete