So here are the skirts the girls are going to wear. And the headbands for me and the girls. I was so excited- the skirts take 30 minutes to make!! It took me more time to pick the fabric! (and they cost me about $5- cant beat that)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Preview of tomorrow...
So- here is a preview of tomorrow! Im finally doing our family pictures... because we havent had one done since... April. Yeah... its surely been a long time. ;) Im going to need all the luck I can get... Its going to be crazy. Im just hoping for one good family shot. Im going to use my remote/tripod. Yep, luck will really need to be on my side.
So here are the skirts the girls are going to wear. And the headbands for me and the girls. I was so excited- the skirts take 30 minutes to make!! It took me more time to pick the fabric! (and they cost me about $5- cant beat that)
So here are the skirts the girls are going to wear. And the headbands for me and the girls. I was so excited- the skirts take 30 minutes to make!! It took me more time to pick the fabric! (and they cost me about $5- cant beat that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It took you 30 minutes to make. It would take me like 2 hours. Those are really cute. I did my husbands family pictures with remote and then got out of the picture and took the rest and photoshoped me back in. It was pretty difficult with about 12 kids but they ended up turning out nice. Good luck, I am sure they will be great.
ReplyDeleteuh....April?? Try a year ago for us, and that was my mom's attempt at a family shot! We are definitly in desperate need of a family shot!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the shoot!
UM....super cute skirts!
Good job on those skirts! I want that pattern. And thanks to you our family shots haven't been quite that long. Although I have to say I need ones of me and Craig. (Talk to you more about that later.)
ReplyDeleteO.K. I guess you just showed me another project that you will have to teach me. They turned out really cute! I hope luck is on your side and you get a cute picture. I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the pictures ... let me know you need someone to take the pictures and I could meet you there.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pictures. I miss ya
ReplyDelete