Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Waking up to the sweetest thing...

Im so lucky to start my birthday off with my little 4 year old singing Happy Birthday at 7 am! Im really never in front of the camera... but I'll post one Im actually in. I posted it a while ago- but took it off to tweak the color. Its antiqued here... Daniel took it for me... I think its my favorite.

Me and my babies

So today Daniel had some stuff for work that he had to take care of... My friend Jennie and I went to Wheeler Farm and took our kids. We went on the wagon ride, checked out the animals and had orange rolls. It was so much fun!

Brodey

Princess A

{Having problems posting amy's pic... I'll upload it later... Im too mad at my computer.}

Later, my family and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was soooo yummy! Their ribs... and rolls...YUM! And we went back to my parents and ate cream puffs! (I seriously have to start eating healthy- but cream puffs... SO good!)

Thanks to everyone that has made my day so fabulous!

Love you all
Jen

Oh- I almost forgot... Im using a large format of blogger to accomadate my photos... It looks good on my screen but I work on a 22" wide screen. Is it too large on your screen? Do the larger photos take longer to load?

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It sounded like a wonderful day! I am so glad that I have you as a friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun at wheeler farm and got some great shots! I hope you got everything you wanted. You are a great person and I am glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Cute pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy {late} birthday! Hope it was a good one! I LUV the pic of you and the girls....maybe Daniel is out for your new camera sooner than you think!!! I still need to get out to Wheeler Farm...pathetic I know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sounds like a great day. And the picts on the blogs look great in that format.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like a fun one! Once again love the pictures! O.K. Look at your calender and lets see when we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy birthday and the photos look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had a good birthday. The pictures are adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the larger format, photos look beautiful great job editing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! What a cute family! Your girls are so sweet and it sounds like Daniel takes good care of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great pictures. You are always amazing me. Hope to see you soon. PS Happy Birthday again.

    ReplyDelete