Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yummy goodness


So at about 10:30 tonight, I decided to make some stir fry and egg drop soup. I've been trying to perfect my egg drop soup for years. I know I've blogged about it before, but my mom calls my soup glue. ;) But- I must say- it didnt turn into glue tonight! Hooray because I was hungry. And hey- its better than ice cream right? (well- dont answer that- because I had some of that too. I have to admit... I feel... full. Very full.) Anyway... back to editing. We did family pictures toinght and Im so excited about editing them- and I'll be posting them soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Jen,
    I have been meaning to ask you what you charge for pictures. You do such an awesome job. If you could let me know if you even take them for other people or not I would probably be interested. By the way- the food looks great!
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    I have been meaning to ask you what you charge for pictures. You do such an awesome job. If you could let me know if you even take them for other people or not I would probably be interested. By the way- the food looks great!
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I'll be making that this winter. Recipe, please??!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm. Soup.

    That looks like the sort of food that would make a mom proud.

    ReplyDelete