Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More pictures from beautiful Bear Lake country

I went up with my sister and kids to spend the night up at Bear Lake. It was a nice getaway (thanks Dad and Grandma!!). We spent our night eating yummy (and calorie-loaded) food and watched the Notebook. (One of my new favorites!)The next day we drove north to show Cynthia the area and then we planted our butts on the beach for a while. I loved every minute of the sun and hearing the water. :) I didn't get to shoot as much as I wanted but we had a great time relaxing! (Cyn- I really thought you were going to pull out those Chuck Norris moves when I circled back around to that house...)

So here they are!

A cute old store we found along the way
old store

The sign on the side of the store:
sign

Oh! And look what we just 'happened' to drive by? Here it is in color...
my favorite old house. EVER.

And in vintage:
vintage

And from the side (Yep, again! I know...)
Side Shot

In all reality- there is just something about this house that I love... I love vintage anything anyway- but I am just drawn to this house. I think it is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could find who owns it and send them a picture. Well, and I'd love to go inside... but it probably would cave in on me.


This place had the best chicken pita sandwich EVER. Oh... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I cant even remember the name of the place- but it was dang good!
good food

My cute sis in the water:
sis

And... one of my favorites... We stopped off at this campground on our way out of Bear Lake. It was so beautiful. Makes me consider actually camping in a tent someday. Well... maybe that's pushing it.
leaves

10 comments:

  1. What photo editing program do you use for your photos? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping huh? So when are we going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Makes me consider actually camping in a tent someday."

    That just sounds like crazy talk. But if Daniel's up for it. . . You kids.

    Jen. As always, you make where I live look *good*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right Jen. You said it, camping it is. Dan you ready? Better take it while it's out there:) Great pictures again, Jen. I really need to take you up to where I used to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you love the notebook the movie, you will love the book. I am a big fan of Nicolas Sparks. Anyway the pictures are good as always. You should go camping my way in a cabin! with a flushing toilet and a bed! heheheh. How do you get your pictures with the faded edges. I keep playing with our program but can't figure it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures girl. I love the trees. What a fantastic shot. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some help getting Jen to actually go camping please help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! Daniel, she won't go. I won't let her. I bet you would make her wrap a potato and meat in foil, stick it in a dirty fire pit, and then make her eat it. Nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those tin foil dinners...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where was that house? That is awesome? I would love to get some closeups of some more of the detail. Cool place, you have a nack for finding good shooting locations

    ReplyDelete