Just snapped a few quick pics of Amy this afternoon. She is so funny - she is seriously milking the camera here. All for m&m's. :) My kids sure know how to get the candy out of me!
I love that last one! Those big brown eyes are beautiful. So did you use a flash? If not you have some awesome windows. I want some natural light. When we finally buy a house I think I will take my camera along to test out the lighting. Cute girls. I am trying to figure out my schedule so we can get together soon. Expect an email soon.
Is that pretty green wall in your home? I don't remember seeing it. I love the color. and your pictures are sooooooo sweet. I think your girls are going to be models. That canyon is of off Bacas (did I spell that right?) I think it's called Butterfield canyon. Or something like that it's Bacus and 12600
I love that last one! Those big brown eyes are beautiful. So did you use a flash? If not you have some awesome windows. I want some natural light. When we finally buy a house I think I will take my camera along to test out the lighting. Cute girls. I am trying to figure out my schedule so we can get together soon. Expect an email soon.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you ever say "NO!" to those big brown eyes!
ReplyDeleteWell, if she wasn't so stinkin' cute she wouldn't already be model material. These are awesome pics Jen!
ReplyDeleteI love M&M's.
ReplyDeleteOh, and cute cute pictures! Your girls are just adorable! :)
Is that pretty green wall in your home? I don't remember seeing it. I love the color. and your pictures are sooooooo sweet. I think your girls are going to be models. That canyon is of off Bacas (did I spell that right?) I think it's called Butterfield canyon. Or something like that it's Bacus and 12600
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute, she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose eyes are too die for! Love all of these shots. I agree with Janae. You must have awesome lighting in your house! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, you just need to be making lots of money on these. Seriously!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Q-T-PaTooTie! I just wish C would hold still for SOMETHING!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun trip!
Ooooh, she's working it *good* in that middle shot. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are going to benefit from having extremely well-documented lives.
Jen
ReplyDeleteDidn't you say you got a fuzzy rug from Ikea? I really want a fuzzy sheepskin looking rug. Maybe I need to go to Ikea. Want to come?