Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Change of plans...

So we didnt go do our family shoot today. A combo of weather, and the BYU game (traffic) postponed our plans. But- we ended up meeting our friends, Craig and Melissa at Wheeler Farm and had a picnic lunch. We had a great time together.

Later, my parents watched the kids (thank you!!) and Daniel and I went down to the Gateway. I drooled over the Mac Book Pro- my 'someday' computer, ate at Z Tejas (which was SO yummy!!) and just had fun hanging out for a few hours. It was so nice to just hang out with Daniel and have some time together!

Here are some of our pictures from our adventures today.

horse

I love how well the kids play together!
Kids

See Craig- thats why I told you to take off your hat. ;)
craig melissa

Craig took a few of us...
us

And somehow Daniel lost his balance and took me down at the same time. Craig- you captured the perfect moment!
silly

I love this one of Aly. She is really her own person. She put her outfit together. I love every bit of it.
Aly

6 comments:

  1. I think that you got a great family picture! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures look great! Just missed you at the farm by one day! Did you get to see the calf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome pictures. I love them. And as always...you have the cutest family

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had fun too. I'm a little selfish, but thanks for giving up your family shoot and coming with us. The kids had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "off-balance" shot made me laugh out loud. It was perfect. Kudos to Craig for nabbing the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry your day didn't go out as planned. But I still think you got some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete