Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

For Patrick and Amy (and family!)

Yesterday I did a shoot for Patrick and Amy's extended family. In all honesty- I was kind of nervous about this shoot- there were SIX kids under SEVEN! I thought I'd be lucky if I got most of them looking at the camera. Well let me tell you- THEY WERE ANGELS!!!! I think this was the best behaved group of kids I have ever encountered! They were even better than the adults (Patrick... I didnt notice all the bunny ears until I was editing!!!) Anyway- here's a few of the favorites! Thanks guys- you were awesome!!

4 comments:

  1. Good job keeping those kids together! I like the one with them in a line..very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this Tuesday we were getting the old gang from HS together at Taylorsville park at 11:00 am. If your interested in coming just let me know and the info is on my blog. I would love to see you and your kids! PLEASE come! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, Thank you so much again for taking our families pictures. You did a wonderful job, as I had no doubt you would do. I can't wait to see them all. Thanks for being so good with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. They turned out great. I love them.

    ReplyDelete