Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Retakes & Good Company

So I went back. And I made sure my ISO was at 200. :) I also did different stuff with my lighting. I liked to soooo much better. Im sad that Blogger distorts the colors so bad... they look really purple/blue on my blog- and about half the contrast. I shot most of my pics in about 10 minutes because Daniel was done even before my girls were. (and he wasnt even in my pics! He was just being my 'security guard'! He's the worst with bribes- he wants a shotgun. Um...no. Thats a bit more expensive than candy. Watch out next time honey- Instead of clay pigeons- you'll get to sit in the pigeon poo! Oh but I still love you. Very much.)

She is seriously becoming my little model.
I told Amy those weeds would pop out skittles if she sat by them. (and hey- we did give her some... they just didnt come out of those nasty weeds)
Tonight we got together with my good friend Heather and her cute family. Heather's little boy has the most darling curly hair ever. Heather and I went to high school together and have some pretty fun (and crazy) memories. It was fun to catch up and do what we always did best- eat (and talk). :)




6 comments:

  1. I am glad it went better yesterday. The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics turned out great, and yes I want a shotgun but you also want a new camera and mine is cheaper so there :). I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh to the contrary my sweet loving wife, I am the one who will get my shotgun first. You will need to be the one to cave first since I am stubbern and hard headed. Shall we take a vote? Who thinks Jen should get a new camera before I get a shotgun for home defense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur pics turned out great and good work on their outfits!! I love the hats!! Have you found any good places for canvas? I was looking on line and they were about $80 so kinda pricy...let me know what you find. Also we still haven't decided on our pics...my husband likes the 1st one on my blog and I loke the 2nd one...so I am trying to convince him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out great! I hunted EVERYWHERE the otherday for a red tricylce and couldn't find one anywhere! I have one that is falling a part, so i brought it along....bad idea....the daddy picked it up and it literally fell apart in 3 pieces! We all got a good laugh out of it though! Looks like yours in in great shape! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the petty coats and hats, the photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete