I cant believe that
Aly is 4 years old. Where has the time gone?! Its almost hard to remember this tiny helpless baby that came into the world. She has grown into a spunky, very opinionated little girl. She already loves shopping, she loves to play outside, sing and she loves Taylor Swift. (yes, I said 4- not 14) But she is also so sweet and darling. The other day I was mad at the girls for throwing their food on the floor for the 50
th time that day. She said to me- Mom, I feel the Holy Ghost in my heart. Do you? That girl teaches
me every day.
Here she is in the hosptial right after she was born. (She was in the NICU for a while due to popping 2 holes in her lung and some infection)

She loved that swing!

And here she is- 4 years later. :)

Happy Birthday! I love you honey!
What a cute baby she was! And what a big girl she is now. I was laughing at your other post when you said she was marking her favorites in the Pottery barn catalog. What a grown up girl! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture. How perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh shes so cute! And its official, I need to get your pricing info on your photography... Unless you dont do it as a "business," id totally understand.. I just cant get over how amazingly talented you are.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Aly!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck the pictures with the balloons soooooooo cute!!!! I know you don't want to do pictures for everyone but, I might have to beg and plead for you to do one like that of Kadin for his b-day!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until the next 10 FLY by, and you are still shocked that it's been "14 years"!! What a little (I mean big) cutie! And the balloon picture turned out beautiful! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Aly! Goodness, I love that girl. I can't imagine how dull our lives must have all been before she was born.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! Happy 4th birthday!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the balloon pic!
Tell Aly Happy Birthday from us, too! And good luck with that little one.
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING that balloon picture - Everytime I have tried balloons on a shoot - the kids scream and cry!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun meeting you!
aubrey
Happy Birthday Aly. She is so cute. We are excited to see you guys next week!
ReplyDeletewow! time flies. both of your girls are just darling. i am excited to catch up with you!
ReplyDelete