We have had a busy busy week! Tuesday we went to the pool- probably for the last time this year. (sniff sniff) Wednesday we went to Allison's house (Daniel's cousin) and hung out. It was so fun to let the kids play and the grown ups (is that what Im supposed to be now?!) could just sit around and talk. Today I took some pictures for my talented friend Jennie- who is making hats and little baby shoes. You can check out their website here- and they will be in Quilted Bear in about a month.
I've also really been dreading summer winding down... I have enjoyed every minute of being outside and just running around with the girls. We have had such a fun summer... I think that Im going to do one more little summer shoot with the girls- so stay tuned! It really has made me realize how precious my time with them is- and that before I know it they will be in school (and too cool for mom). Aubrey- you inspired me- I'll enjoy every minute that they want their mommy to play dolls with them. :)
Allison's cutie- Jonah- Amy loved playing with him! They are only a few months apart.
Some darling crochet shoes
Our friend let her little boy model the hats for us. He is so darn cute! We had to keep feeding him so he wouldnt take off the hats :)

For me the summer is a series of headaches (as you might imagine, given my job). School gives structure to my life. But I know what you mean about kids growing up so fast. My "baby" (Ally) is thirteen going on twenty. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteYour little hat model has piercing eyes.
Freaking Cute Pictures and those shoes...so fun
ReplyDeletethese ROCK!!! Loving those shoes and loving those shots. On a scale of 1-10 these are a 15!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots, Jen! Love the green backdrop. Adorable hat and shoes, too!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of Jonah. We have to get together soon. I would love to come on a photo shoot with you guys. Jen said it is your b-day tomorrow. Happy Birhtday! I hope you are doing something fun.
ReplyDeleteGood job Jen! I love the pictures. I love the shoes too, Shocker coming from me huh! And I love that hat too. So sad summer is ending too. What are we going to do with winter? UGH! Have fun in Bear Lake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sis!!! I love you.
ReplyDelete