Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tiff these are for you!

Today I took pictures for my friends Ryan and Tiffany. They are seriously the best most patient parents ever. (Not to mention they have such a cute family!!!) We shot in the field which ended up being harvested a few HOURS before our shoot!! Hmmm... I think I need to have a word with the farmer. ;) Its so funny- wiht the field, you can move 2 feet away and have completely different light. Anyway- hope you guys like them!
PS: to anyone out there who hasnt backed up your computer... DO IT. I started to smell some burning smell from my computer tonight. (oh and hear some funky noise coming from my computer) You could probably have cooked an egg on my power supply. I have NOTHING backed up- needeless to say, Im backing up now. :-) Not sure whats going out but better to be safe than sorry!

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids. Great pics. Oh can I just say how bad it annoys me when blogger changes the pics. They look so over exposed. Oh well. We know you are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete