I love it ... only critic that I have is to get rid of the white boarder between the photos, but that's just my taste. I recently redid my business cards and I got rid of my white boarders between the photos and I like the new look compared to the old look.
I LOVE IT!!! Looks great. Glad you are using those great pics from your train adventure.
ReplyDeleteModern, interesting, colorful and beautiful. That's what I think.
ReplyDeleteI like it...wanna make me one?
ReplyDeletei love it! you are so talented. cute cute. how is life? we need to catch up! I am glad they aren't demolishing your house!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it ... only critic that I have is to get rid of the white boarder between the photos, but that's just my taste. I recently redid my business cards and I got rid of my white boarders between the photos and I like the new look compared to the old look.
ReplyDeleteI love it - looks great as always. You are seriously so talented! :)
ReplyDelete