And to all my friends who shoot in Magna- DONT GO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT. I was scouting out locations and some psycho old man popped out of a bar and was trying to ask me where I was going and strike up some conversation. Sick. I seriously thought about punching him. I was taller than he was, but I could see into the bar and there were 5 old men with NO teeth. Yuck.
Anyway- here is your sneak peek Melinda!





yeah looks good! I am so excited!! Thank you again so so much!! Hope we wern't too much trouble! :) And I am glad you are safe and no crazy men tried to steal you!! haha
ReplyDeleteGreat job! You definitely have talent. Are you taking requests? You should!
ReplyDeleteI'm from Magna. Hahaha! ;)
ReplyDeleteJennifer, these look sooo good! Hey I am under Kyle's blog name sorry! Yeah we will have to get together next week. That will be good! And Hailea is off track so we can do something during the day even. I talked to Janna yesterday! That is still crazy!
ReplyDeleteSo freaking awsome. Love them. Can we get together. I am missing you.
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteLove those shots. And thanks for the warning about how seedy Magna is at night! :) It seems so innocent in the middle of the day...just nice art gallery owners inviting us in to shoot by his fake horse. :)