Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Trying to be a computer geek

Im going to post a few pics from tonight to see if this works... Yeah... Im jumping on the bandwagon too and enlarging my pics. Well... maybe. Im generally lazy and because it requires extra steps I may not. Maybe just for tonight. Im going to cross my fingers to see if it works.

Oh- and I decied to take the kids b-day pics... You know, complete with balloons and all that. Well, they really didnt want anything to do with my idea tonight. I need to come up with some better bribes.


Urban shoot

Urban Shoot

Urban Shoot

Woohoo! It worked. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love these photos ... are you using an external flash in these photos ... if so off the camera or on it? Loved the lighting in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, I didn't know that you got a 2.8 lens ... is it your 50mm or did you get a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah I'm looking into getting that lens for myself too ... I just want to sale my current lens first though ... so if you know anyone that is interested in a Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 send them my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean by not wanting to cooperate! That's why I NEVER do a planned shoot with Carissa....just have to grab what I can get! I like the bigger size, and those locations are priceless! Love the yellow stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I had no idea what an amzing photographer you are!

    I'm going to add your blog to my list of blogs, if it's ok with you! Hope you guys are doing great. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! I love the everything about them!

    ReplyDelete