And here are a few from this weekend. Here we are on our picnic... Check out the fabulous lunches I packed.
I love gardens!

Aly and my grandma (her great-grandma). They are so cute and my girls love her so much!
And here are a few from this weekend. Here we are on our picnic... Check out the fabulous lunches I packed.

The final shot, both women/girls with dazzling smiles, just jumps out at me.
ReplyDeleteThe pic of great grandma and Aly is PRICELESS. Love them
ReplyDeleteLove love love that first shot. Just amazing.
ReplyDeleteThese are all awesome! Love your processing.
ReplyDeleteSo Kyle is doing a wedding tomorrow last min. My cousin got in a crash and now is getting married in Utah instead of Washington. ANYWAY, any tips? He hasn't don't a temple one before. Oh and I am doing a Birthday BBQ for him on his bday on the 4, do you guys want to come?
ReplyDelete