Yeah... then after my card was nearly full (and my kids were at the end of their limit) I realized that I was shooting on ISO 800. Which really just means- my pictures are grainy- definantly not crisp and clear. I should have realized when I dialed in such a fast shutter speed. (I know Noiseware takes out the graininess- but it also messed up my colors and everything was off. I have been editing for almost 5 hours and I just cant get it right- not to mention its nearing 2 am...)
So aside from wanting to scream/rip my hair out/cry... I feel pretty good about going back tomorrow. Thanks for letting me vent.
Oh- if you want to see more- check out Janae's blog here.




Jen I feel your pain. That happened to me yesterday. I think they look good. I really like that first one. Every time I load my pictures on the computer I look at them and Travis says "so did you get any good ones" and I always say "no" They all look bad to me until I do a little PP. Well I am excited to see what you come up with today. Is Daniel going with you?
ReplyDeleteI've gotta start hunting for these cool locations! They turned out beautiful, even if they aren't "perfect"! I mean you can't get it right EVERY time!!! J/K Love them as always! Now I need to get some of C in her little skirt. The hat would NEVER fly with her, but I can get the skirt! I saw this really awesome red wooden chair yesterday, and I am so tempted to go look at it!
ReplyDeleteThey look great to me!:) Your petty skirts turned out adorable as ever! I am making my girls leggings today! I am on a hunt for your spot!!!!!:) those hats are to die for too - you should really sell me your things!:)
ReplyDeleteI love the skirts! So cute! And the hats!!! O.K. another project you will have to show me! I love how the pictures turned out! I love the spot
ReplyDeleteOk so now ya ready to make a outfit for Mikala? I can't stand how cute they are. You are amazing sister.
ReplyDeleteI love the outfits! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! Now you just have to find time to teach a class so we can all learn how to make your cute outfits and hats!
ReplyDelete