Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

.all worn out to think of a creative title today.

And all worn out to type something up - but I wanted to share these

My friend Jennie makes the cutest hats ever. She is going to start selling them- so stay tuned for the link! (Thanks Jennie for teaching me how to do them and for that thickning spray! Wahoo!)


Then later, I took pics of my sister. I love her and Im so glad I have her in my life. We are super close and can talk to each other about anything.

6 comments:

  1. Are you washing out the background on your kid sister photos? They look great. I like the use of wide aperature/narrow depth of field on the last one. You're inspiring me to buy a real camera, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that first one Seneca? Those are super cute hats and she is so adorable. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response, Jen. Your numbers make perfect sense to me. Back in the day (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) I shot quite a bit with 35mm SLRs, mostly Canon and Olympus. I even took a "Physics of Light and Photography" course back in the late '70s and processed my own black and white. I quit working with my cameras back in the mid 90s when it got expensive to process and I got my first cheapo digital. You are enthusing me with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you take pictures of me can you make me look as good as your sister? So pretty! And I love the hats!!! Maybe me and you will have to have a hat making day instead of a bag day because we cannot all get together. (Janae is still out of town.) I also got some of those headbands. They only had white black and red so keep your eyes open for me for the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those hats! I would ware one! But I will need one for Hailea so let me know. And maybe Christmas presents for my nieces. O.k. Your sister is a supermodel! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete