While shopping at Walmart yesterday, Aly saw a CD she REALLY wanted. No silly kids songs, or nursery rhymes- it was the new Taylor Swift CD. She loves the Taylor Swift song called "Our Song". She can sing most of the song. She calls it the 'hair song' because that is one of the first phrases on the song. If you havent heard it you can check it out
here. (Its the first song on the playlist. There are also a few others if you want to listen!)

I also bought her some new clothes at one of my favorite places to shop,
DownEast. They have a little girls line, which is just a mini version of what I wear...
I love that song too. I tried to put it on my blog,but I can't remember my poject music password.
ReplyDeleteI meant project, not poject, that’s what happens when I type while holding Elena
ReplyDelete