Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Life is good!

The last few days have been so much fun! Daniel had 4 days off in a row before starting with the department. After the kids went to bed, we had a movie marathon. We watched Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Pirates 3 (that was weird!), and the Simpons Movie (twice).

Today was Daniel's first day as a cop and he LOVES it!! He is just so excited. He even came home and read his code book! He also got some temp uniforms today too... I was dying to take a picture, but cant quite yet. Man- he looks hot!! Love men in uniform!! Anyway- Im just so excited for him!! This is what he has always dreamed of!

I also had a great weekend with Aly. She has been really difficult lately. We had really been clashing over things. It seemed that she had gotten unusually bad! (knocking Amy over, hitting, biting... you get the idea) Well, on Monday I decied to have an "Aly and Mommy day'. We went shopping together for some new clothes. (She just went through a growth spurt and hit the girls section size 4/6!!) Then I took her to Cookie Cutters (a little salon here for kids) and she got her hair cut. They had the cutest little chairs- fire engines, cars, airplanes and motorcyles- and they even got to watch DVD's while getting their hair cut. It was so much nicer than fighting her to look down, not to move, etc. So after she got her hair cut, we got some ice cream. (Birthday cake flavored ice cream with sprinkles) It was SO fun!! I forgot my camera, so I had to opt for the camera phone.

Getting into the fire engine...


Chair she sat in:Just about to get a hair cut!!Mommy and Aly (age 3 1/2)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the both of you (Jen I know it is just as much work and stress on you as it was on Daniel , different stress, but stress all the same) that is so exciting! Way to Go! I am glad life is treating you good, you both deserve the best! I love reading your blog and seeing all of your crafts, photography, and family. I don’t know how you have time for it all, you are amazing. Thanks for your comments on my blog, I know a lot of my family and friends read mine, but not too many comment, so it always, makes me happy to see your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea! I love it. And great pics, especially for a camera phone. I love how you blog.

    ReplyDelete