Here is the bag I made from the Amy Butler pattern. I love the way it turned out. It was pretty easy too. I made it in one night.
Here is the fabric for a throw Im making for my family room. Im a bit crazy, but I dont have a blanket sitting out because none of the ones I have match. Anyway, its a dark red-which is an accent wall in the family room, a french toile fabric and chenille. Hopefully I'll make it before the end of the winter.
Okay so now for part 2. I was cleaning out my computer. I found an old folder where last summer I was inspired by Ali Edwards challenge of the daily something. I dont remember what it was exactly about, however I took one photo abuot something in my day and journaled about it. I love recording the day to day stories of what happens in my life. I know that its so easy to forget. Here is what I did last summer... My goal is to start up again and keep a photo journal or whatever you want to call it.
Journaling reads: Aly, today I realized you are starting preschool so soon. I cant believe it is already time. The last three years have gone by so quickly. Now, in just three short weeks, you begin preschool. Aly you are sure testing my limits now. I have been so frustrated with the constant hitting, screaming and tantrum throwing. But I still love you and pray each day that God will grant me patience.
Journaling reads: Amy, today you gave us such a scare. You are so sick today. Your temperature reached 105 degrees. You went from 100.8 to 104.9 in 20 minutes. It was so frightening. You even had a febrile seizure from the increase in temperature. I sat there holding you in my arms and you were just shaking. I took you to Primary Children's Hospital. They were so good with you. They told us you probably have a virus and we will need to wait it out. I hope you get well soon. You scared me.
No comments:
Post a Comment