Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Season of Joy

I am so excited! I love that Daniel is on with a department now! Its so great! Benefits are AMAZING!!!!! Each day I love his department more and more. They really take care of their employees. Its like a big family. Life feels a bit surreal right now. Its funny, I never thought this day would come. (Well, I did but it seemed so far away that it felt more like a foggy dream) I cant believe that he is finally in a career. I know that the Lord really did prepare this for us. I feel so blessed!! My friend Kim told me that it really does increase your faith that Heavenly Father is aware of us and knows what we need.


Here are some photos: (they were taken with my point and shoot... its the one I carry around with me in my purse. You can tell a huge difference between my dSLR and the P&S)
Aly took one of us...
And yes, Im blurring his patches... If you care to know what dept he is on with, just ask me. Call me crazy, but you just never know who he'll make mad as a cop and what they will do, and I want to stay away from that can of worms... Wahoo for you!!
It was Cyn's birthday yesterday (happy birthday!!!) We had a great time together as a family.
The girls are helping her open gifts...
Me and Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment