Here are the rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay- I'll start by confessing. I didnt post for a while because I dont know what to write about myself!!! As it is, the post is taking forever to write!
#1: Everyone asks me how I met Daniel. The internet. Its totally cool now, but six years ago??! We were afraid to tell people. They would look at me and give me that look. (you know the look) I could just have said that I wet the bed and that would have been more accepted.
However, its actually quite an interesting story. Daniel lived in Oregon and I lived in Utah. My mom told me about this website and told me I needed to date. (I was in a depression from sending a missionary out) A guy in Daniels ward gave him the same site address. We both went on the same night. We both thought it was a DUMB site (its no longer running...) So we never went back. However, we randomly added each other to our IM before the night was over. I was bored one night and he was online. We struck up a conversation and nine months later we were married. So see? It does work! (Im sticking my tongue out to all those people who laughed and scoffed at me six years ago :P ) Here we are on our wedding day... Ahh the memories. I was 19, Daniel was a few weeks shy of 22.

#2: I have been to Japan and Hawaii so many times I have lost count. Dad- can you help me out here? I think that Japan is 8. I know Hawaii is more. Right? Anyway, they are some of the most fabulous places on earth. (Along with New York, Nauvoo and all the other fun places we went growing up!) Here we are on our last trip to Hawaii in May 2005.
{Can you believe how small Aly was???!!! She was 9 months}

#3: I love photography. (as if you couldnt tell) I finally learned to shoot on manual mode and could never switch to anything else. I post process Photoshop CS2. I am 100% self taught.
[aly in her winter coat]

#4: I have an insane addiction to Ikea. That store rocks. I could seriously spend hours in that store. (and usually come out with a thing or two!) Most girls love clothes, well, I love home furnishings.
#5: I am a font fanatic. I know fonts by sight. I just found one today- one I had been looking for FOREVER. You would have thought I struck gold. (We got a Silhouette craft cutter for Christmas and it cuts vinyl. I just picked up vinyl and now I can start doing the whole wall art, crafting stuff. Gotta have the fonts to make it cute!!)
#6: I passed my junior and senior year of math class by turning in a blank piece of paper with my name on it. Every day. I failed every single test. I skipped class to go to breakfast with my friends. I also got an A. Every term.
#7: I regularly ate 8-17 cheeseburgers from McDonald's each week during my pregnancy with Aly. (This resulted in about a 65+ lbs weight gain) I didnt crave one thing at all during my pregnancy with Amy. However, the day I had her, I started craving caffeine free Diet Pepsi (and I was a coke fan) and three musketeers. I had to have them for the next nine months.

SO FUNNY, and I have to know - how in the world did you get an A in your math classes wihtout doing any work??
ReplyDelete