Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Primary and Nursery... my kids are growing up!!

Today was a big day for Aly. She went to Sunbeams today!! I cant believe it! I have a primary age child now! She loved it. I thought she would cry for me, but she didnt. All night she kept asking if she was going to Primary tomorrow. Im so glad she likes it!!

Amy starts nursery next week. I really dont want her to go. She is my little baby. I cant send her to nursery. I think that I may keep her with me for a few more weeks. :) (Hope you aren't reading this Daniel...) I'm not ready to give up the baby stage. Im hanging on to every last second... I guess this is what happens when you know its your last.
Made a new header today too. Because my kids are getting so big, I did Aly's 3.5 year photos (even though she isnt offically 3.5 until Feb 22). I did Amy's 18 month photos too. I also had to squeeze in some family shots too. In the header, Aly was not looking, so I had to crop her in from another photo. Love the power of Photoshop. :)

Here are some photos from our mini shoot today...






This one, Amy is cropped in too. The original wasnt so great, but I liked the feel of the photo...Check out Amy diggin' for gold!!! I think that this was one of my favorites!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures!! You are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. And Amy is going to nursery next week, and we will get to listen for the first time in 3yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header! And I love the pictures of the girls! They are so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are getting! I love them! And as for Daniel, he may be the cop in the family, but we all know who makes the rules... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, the calendar was EASY. I used a template by Jen Wilson. Pretty much just crop, drag & drop!

    ReplyDelete