Thursday, January 10, 2008
Egg Drop Glue NO MORE!
I don't know how many times I have tried to make egg drop soup from scratch. Everyone can do it. Well, except me. My mom laughs about my inability to make this dish. When the time comes to add the corn starch, well- something happens. I usually get impatient and over-add. At that point, it becomes the consistency of Elmer's Glue- even Rubber Cement. Well, last night as part of trying to eat healthy (egg drop soup is only 1 point!) I made it. AND!! IT CAME OUT PERFECT!!! I guess it pays off to be patient. At age 25, I guess this is maybe starting to sink in. Just maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know this has nothing to do with egg drop soup but i wanted to say congrats on daniels job. i am so happy for you guys. i hope everything is going well.
ReplyDeleteGood job! I'm so proud. You are so awesome for not giving up! Now you can make it for me :)
ReplyDelete