Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Another sewing project!

I have been eyeing this apron for the past month! The pattern just came out today and I ordered one. Are they cute or what?! They are reversible and they can tie in the back or front! I think that this will make me want to spend more time in the kitchen. :) (LOL I guess we'll see about that one!) It wont ship until Feb 8, so hopefully by the end of next month I'll have a new apron!
I also got a gift certificate from my in laws for Christmas to Pine Needles. Here is what I plan on making from that. Love Amy Butler designs! This one is reversible too. I chose a red and cream damask pattern. Im so excited!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I totally want to make one! How much was the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!!! Makes me want to learn how to sew...

    ReplyDelete