Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Wanted: Vacation

I am SO in need of a vacation!!! Has this winter been long or what?! (and its not over yet!) I have been so anxious to get outside and do some fun photo shoots with the kids, but Im just not brave enough to go out in the cold and wind! (Hence the reason I have been stuck in the house shooting all winter long!)

So if you have any ideas... send them my way!



A few snapshots of the day...
Here is Aly and Amy sitting in the time out corner together. Aly was using the potty and Amy went into the bathroom and took Aly's panties and RAN. Aly took off after her and yelled, "Come back here with my panties! That is NOT okay! You need to go to time out!"

1 comment:

  1. Here's an idea...come see us in Sunny Arizona!!!:) Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete