Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lasik!

Daniel got Lasik done yesterday. He LOVES it! Now, one day later he has 20/20 vision. It was a quick, painless proceedue that only took about 1 hour and 15 minutes. We even have the video of them preforming the proceedue. (Kind of gross, might I add) But Daniel is so excited and loves not wearing glasses. He said his only regret is that he didnt do it sooner. Well- congrats honey! Happy Graduation and getting a job! (That was his grad gift...)

Check it out... he has to sleep with these googles on for the next week to protect his eyes. I snapped this with my camera phone. Too cute honey!



Also- I booked a flight for Oregon! Im going in 3 weeks and Im so excited. Its going to be me and the girls. Daniel cant get time off yet. Im so excited to just get a little break! Im a bit nervous about taking the girls by myself on the plane, but Im sure it will be okay. (Hey- my mom took us girls to Japan by herself when were babies too!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous. I have been wanting Lasik for ever. Congratulations!! & have fun in Oregon. We love Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Lasik- Hey when you go to Oregon you'll have to tell Sandy, that the blanket she made for Cody when he was born, is most special and favorite! He is really into knowing who gave what. Yesterday he asked who gave me this? as he pointed to his blanket. I said Daddy's Aunt. And Cody said Ahhh!!! She likes me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel you are very brave. Your eyes are better than mine! did it hurt? or was it scary? ahhh

    ReplyDelete