This weekend was so much fun! My sister in law came down from Oregon for the weeekend. We had such a great time. I cant believe how much junk we ate and how much soda we drank. We had such a great time staying up late laughing and talking. We did so much in such a short amount of time. We went to the Joseph Smith movie and the Nauvoo Cafe (both are so increbile, I highly recommend them!!). We went shopping at Steve and Barrys. They were having a sale where EVERYTHING in the store was $8.98 or under. Daniel got 2 nice jackets (one was leather), Aly got a new church skirt, and I got a shirt and pair of jeans. We went to the Cheesecake Factory (and waited 2 hours). Did a photoshoot, cant skip Ikea, and Jen, Andy and her kids came over for dinner. Here are a few pictures from our shoot.
Aly and Melissa

Daniel and Melissa (brother and sister)

Me and Melissa

My favorite pic of Melissa

With the girls...

With Amy...

your photos, as usual, are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCute!!!!
ReplyDelete