I remember in high school, my friend Angela stuck little quotes on our lockers early each morning for... a long time. I dont remember quite the time frame, but I remember those quotes really making my day and changing my perspective.
Not quite sure what made me remember that, but I thought I'd leave a quote (of course with a picture attached) for today. It says- See miracles in the every day. This month has been crazy and brought some unexpected changes. But through all the craziness- I have realized that I am so blessed- that there are so many miracles in the every day. We have so many reasons to be happy!
Anyway- took this picture of my girls on our patio. I absolutely LOVE textures lately so I added a few... :)
Not quite sure what made me remember that, but I thought I'd leave a quote (of course with a picture attached) for today. It says- See miracles in the every day. This month has been crazy and brought some unexpected changes. But through all the craziness- I have realized that I am so blessed- that there are so many miracles in the every day. We have so many reasons to be happy!
Anyway- took this picture of my girls on our patio. I absolutely LOVE textures lately so I added a few... :)

Updating today's post:
Okay- Im posting a few more pictures with textures... I know these are old pics- but they worked the best with textures. Im kind of bored and I really want to either eat (not a good thing at almost 11PM) or get some soda. I am cutting back and havent had any all day. Im in caffiene withdrawls.... Arrghh!!


I love the pictures. We finally learned how to overlay textures in the Digi in Deep class, so I'm excited to start using them!
ReplyDeleteLove your "thought for the day" idea. And I LOVE the textures! I need to try some on my photos! And GREAT job for RESISTING the late snacking and soda! You CAN do this!! (it's been 8 weeks for me soda free....so if I can do it, so can you!)
ReplyDeleteI loved getting a thought for the day from Angela. They always brightened my mood too. Thanks for reminding me of that. I love your pictures!
ReplyDeleteK everytime I try to take an artsy pic it ends up looking stupid. These are great!
ReplyDeletegreat idea, I always see great photographs with quotes below them and think how awesome it'd be to do that to some of my own photos, but then I sit down and analyze the quote too much and give myself a headache trying to pick the best one.
ReplyDeleteStrangely, I think I remember those "thoughts for the day" as well :)
ReplyDelete