Here are the rest of the pictures from Temple Square. I didnt get many I liked of the girls, and I only got one family shot. (and another photo of Aly was cropped into the one you see here) It was kind of an off night. :) But I did get some I liked of the temple. I think I am going to enlarge one and put it in my house. Put up my new blog background. I LOVE black, but it needed a little kick. Thanks to Jen for the directions on how to make my own blog background. It was so much easier than I thought.
Reflection pool- minus each and EVERY penny!!!!

More temple...

Still more...

And more again...

Love the detailing...

My little kiddos...

Amy checkin out the temple.

Aly checkin out the temple...

Our one and only family picture. (Thanks Cyn for putting up with us!) But I absolutely love it!
What the heck are you talking about that you don't feel confident in your work? Your pictures are stuff you would totally see in a magazine. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteEVERY PENNY????? You deserve some kind of medal for that kink of patience!!
ReplyDeleteLove the lens flare!! Awesome!!
Absolutely LOVE the family pic!! At least you got one!! And BTW...the tie looks SO amazing doesn't it???
Amazing photos. You should see if you can sell them to Deseret Book. I know I would love one in my house.
ReplyDeleteWow! I want one to blow up and put in my house. I want the one with just the top of the temple.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, I haven't taken very many of the SLC Temple.
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question about the concert I went to I didn't go to school to learn photography, it's just been a hobby that has evolved. It's something I really love and makes me happy. The trick is a good lens with a low aperture (2.8) and keeping the shutter speed above 1/100 and playing with the ISO. It's tricky, but fun.
That's great you took all the pennies out, I'm sure that took some time :)
Beautiful! I love the picture of the handle. The detail is great!
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures! I still can't believe you taught yourself so quickly. We might have to come up to Salt Lake just to have you take our family pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou probably don't remember me, but I found your blog recently through some others that I knew in high school. Well, I just had tell you that you are an excellent photographer. I love all the pictures you have taken. I am very impressed! I love how creative you are. I also saw those incredible purses you sewed. I love to sew, but what patterns are you using. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteAmy Jones (formerly Groesbeck)
WOW these are GORGEOUS!!!! I would TOTALLY buy one!!
ReplyDeleteGeeze, Jen. You're obviously a professional-level photographer. I've enjoyed cruising your blog today and enjoying your work and the images of the beautiful people and places so important to you. I was equally a pleasure for me to meet you and your husband the other day at Bear Lake.
ReplyDelete