Today I took pictures for my friend
Jen at Temple Square. It was so beautiful there. The trees had blossomed, and the flowers were beautiful. Jen and Ryan are so cute together, and they are the cutest parents. Their daughter is so beautiful! She really has incredible eyes. We got some great shots today (even though poor Em was sick. Hope she gets better soon!). Thanks guys and I hope you like them. :) (Jen- I sent you an email about the pics...)
Check out those pretty eyes!

I loved this particular area and the light.



A very proud daddy!

So cute!

Told you she was gorgeous!
Yeah they turned out so good, despite Em being very sad.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww! So cute! Love them! Must go get some shots on TS! Love the tulips in the background!
ReplyDeleteJen I would love for you to take some pictures of Tanner Brandon and I at Temple Square.
ReplyDeletegreat family pictures, I'm sure they are happy with them as well.
ReplyDeleteLove them!! I would love to take Coleman's 1 year pics! i will be calling you soon.
ReplyDelete